- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili assessed Kobalia’s cooking skills2010-08-31 11:04
A culinary school will be opened in Georgia - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday in Batumi Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia made this decision at the meeting with officials of the Ministry of economy and governors.
He said the initiative belongs to Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development.
"On demand of Vera Kobalia we passed the kitchen of the presidential palace to refugee children. Art of cookery runs in Vera's blood, and it will be good if these children will be taught cooking. It's a strategic branch for tourism. Culinary school will allow us bring Georgian cuisine abroad," Saakashvili said.