- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Embassy of Germany expressed condolences to families of dead miners2010-08-31 13:36
Ortwin Hennig, the Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary of Germany to Georgia, expressed condolences in regard to the blast in Tkibuli mine - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"With a great sorrow I learnt about the accident in Tkibuli mine and share the grief of families and friends of the killed. I wish the injured soon and full recovery," the diplomat said.
The blast in Mindeli mine [Tkibuli, Georgia] killed 4 [4th died yesterday in a hospital], 6were injured. According to the tentative version, methane ignition occurred.
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, ordered to allocate money for funerals of the killed and treatment of the injured.