- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign ambassadors in Greece were intimidated by vandals2010-08-31 15:12
Arson of cars of diplomatic agencies in Greece was seen as vandalism, stated Irakli Tavartikiladze, the Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary of Georgia to Greece and Serbia -Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"A terrorist and vandal act was executed over several cars with diplomatic numbers in Thessaloniki", the ambassador said on Tuesday in the air of Imedi TV channel.
Cars of Dutch, Ukrainian, Georgian diplomats, and car of the Black Sea Bank office representative were damaged.
"The ambassador said they are waiting for some organisation to claim responsible for that.