- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili can repeat attack on Tskhinval – Abkhaz diplomat2010-08-31 16:17
Chukbar Pachug, the first secretary of the embassy of Abkhazia to Russia, claimed that can't rule out repetition of Georgia's aggression against South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Since the times of Georgian-Abkhaz war, every year our people lived in terror and there was no guarantees it wouldn't repeat again. And the fact of recognition solved the issue. Considering the behavior of the Georgia's leader and his recent statements, we can't rule out possibility of repetition of aggression from the side of Georgia, but Russia made clearly understand that returned to the region and will protect South Ossetia and Abkhazia," the diplomat said - OsInform.
He added that recognition of the republic's independency by Russia gave a strong impetus to economy growth.
"Improvements are obvious: the republic's budget doubled. The recognition opened opportunities for interstate economic cooperation, in the first line, with the Russian Federation. Several very important agreements in a number of branches were signed and we hope the close cooperation will give impetus for further development of our republics."