- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Personnel cleansing expected in Saakashvili’s circles2010-08-31 17:11
More personnel changes are expected in Georgian government - interpressnews.ge.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Nikoloz Gilauri, the Prime Minister, will make a statement on the topic.
According to the spread information, Nikoloz Rurua, the Minister of Culture; Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Health Care; Koba Subeliani, the Minister for Affairs of Internally Displaced from Occupied Territories, Refugees, and Resettlement; and Goga Khachidze, the Minister for Environment Protection and Natural Resources, will leave their posts.