- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Andria Urushadze to be the Minister of Healthcare2010-08-31 18:44
Andria Urushadze to occupy the position of the Minister of Healthcare, Labour and Social Protection - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the agency's source, other candidates were Niki Kipishidze, the head of the Republican Hospital; and Zaza Gorozia, the governor of Samegrelo-Svaneti region. Yet the preference was given to Urushidze, who occupied the post of the deputy Minister of Healthcare.
Today's messages say Alexander Kvitashvili left his position of the Minister of Healthcare, and, according to tentative data, will be the Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University head.