- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi seeks help from Iran2010-09-01 15:25
In Tbilisi Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture of Georgia, met with Magid Saber, the Iranian ambassador.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the meeting they discussed cooperation of the two countries in the sphere of agriculture and animal breeding - Iran.ru.
In particular, they touched upon possible purchases of Iranian wheat.
Delegates of the Ministry of Agriculture of Iran, who also participated in the meeting, will hold negotiations with representatives of private and state sectors on expansion of cooperation in various spheres of agriculture and animal breeding.
Previously Bakur Kvezereli stated the government is seeking for new wheat importers to make increase of price for bread minimal.