- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rustavi 2 TV company receives money for slandering Russia2010-09-01 17:55
Today Georgian TV company made up a message about exploded warehouse with weapons - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The information department of the Ministry of Defense of Russia refuted it : there was no explosion, not even in Gali region of Abkhazia, and it had been the first time they heard about it.
"I have no information about a blast and fire in the Russian military base in Gali region," said Merab Kishmaria, the Minister of Defense of Abkhazia, over phone from Sokhumi.
It hasn't been the first case of slander in the air of Rustavi 2. Previously the TV company made a program about Russia's unleashing a war and murder of Mikheil Saakashvili.