- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine and Georgia normalized “microflora” of relations2010-09-01 17:57
It was reached at the meeting if Georgian Vice Prime Minister Giorgi Baramidze and Ukraine's ambassador Vasyl Tsybenko - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They touched upon the Georgian-Ukrainian cooperation and European integration. Now the countries have a task to create a favourable environment for businesspeople of both countries. Ukraine also confirmed its desire to help Georgia in the aspect of food and would soon send to the neighbouring country 150 000 tons of grain.
In his turn, Baramidze intends to visit Ukraine with a return visit.