- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leaders of Russia and Azerbaijan to discuss Karabakh issue2010-09-02 11:30
In the course of the upcoming visit of Dmitry Medvedev to Baku he, in the first line, intends to discuss the problems of Nagorno-Karabakh with his Azerbaijani counterpart Ilham Aliyev, reported Sergey Prikhodko, the Russian President's assistant - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Relations of Russia and Azerbaijan are traditionally warm and trustful, the sides discuss only the most acute issues, - he noted. - The issue of Nagorno-Karabakh is complicated. Yet the advantage is the conflict is in extinguished state."
According to Prikhodko, heads of Russia and Azerbaijan will discuss the bilateral trade and economy cooperation between the countries and interrelations in Caspian region.