- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri: prices increased because of profiteers and panick-mongers2010-09-02 12:37
Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister of Georgia, claimed that increase of prices for food was of panicky and speculative character.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The chairman of the government also claimed that authorities had started searching for alternative wheat markets - Business-Gruzia.
"One of the main of such markets is in Ukraine. We've already received a preliminary agreement, in accordance with which Ukraine will supply us with 150 000 tons of wheat," he said.
"Alongside with this, we are working on preparing framework agreements to conduct full diversification of agriculture crops supplies," he added.