- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry doesn’t know about the missing citizen in Congo2010-09-02 15:31
Representatives of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia state they have no information about the incident, happened in Congo with a citizen of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As Georgia has no diplomatic relations with Congo, so far we have detailed information about the incident, and try to learn it with the help of other diplomatic representative offices in Congo," the Ministry official says - Ekho Kavkaza.
Yesterday the aircraft of the International Medical Corps, carrying medicines and American and Georgian medics, came under fire of guerrillas in Congo. Two U.S. citizens, one Georgian citizen and three residents of Congo hid in a wood.