- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Self-proclaimed Nagorno-Karabakh turned 192010-09-02 16:32
Today residents of the self-proclaimed Nagorno-Karabakh celebrate the 19th anniversary of proclamation of the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic. Serzh Sargsyan visited the region and stated of alternativelessness of free development of Karabakh.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Official delegation from Armenia, headed by PM Tigran Sarkisyan is reported to participate in the holiday events - Novosti-Armenia.
On Tuesday an accident occurred on the line of contact of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan and the Army of Defense of the unrecognized Nagorno-Karabakh, and lead to casualties. The sides accuse each other of that.
In the morning Azerbaijani troops tried to attack one of the positions to the North-Eastern direction. Armenian watchmen noticed them and repelled the enemy back. In the melee fight casualties with Azerbaijani occurred.
Today Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, arrives in Baku with an official visit. According to the messages from the Kremlin, the topic of Karabakh conflict settlement will be one of the main. In August Medvedev visited Yerevan, where the protocol on extension of Russian base's in Gyumri was inked.