- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sweden showed interest in Georgian army2010-09-03 11:37
Sweden intends to support reforms of Georgia's security sphere for exchange of experience between military agencies of the two countries - Osinform.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Stockholm allocates EUR 100 000 for these purposes. Special attention will be paid to working out military doctrine and army reform.
Previously Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, announced the country's army has enough arms and no more would be purchased.
He added the country badly needs qualified officers. "That's why our main weapon is our knowledge, intellect and training, and we must work on it," he said.