- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Aircraft of a steel tycoon crashed in California2010-09-03 12:16
Yesterday at the coast of California Beech 65 Queen Air plane crashed. The wreck killed at least 3, one of them, possibly, the head of Borrmann's Steel Co, Bob Borrman, aged over 90.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The wreck occurred on Thuesday at about 11:50 [local time], near Redwood Shores town. The plane fell in the ocean.
Body of a 40-year old woman was taken from water, two more remain in a lagoon. The resons of the crash are being specified, RIA Novosti reports.