- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU to share sky with Georgia2010-09-03 12:43
Today the government starts negotiations with the EU on creating one air space - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Official signing the document will allow entering a new stage of development of local civil aviation in accordance with international standards.
Today the process of negotiations is watched by ICAO [International Civil Aviation Organization]. According to Vera Kobalia, the Minister of Economy of Georgia, this will approach the republic to the long-awaited Europe to the maximum.
"It means facilitation of entering to the European air market for Georgian air companies, increased intensity of air connection between Georgia and EU countries, and, the main thing, introduction of European standards of security and service in local civil aviation," Kobalia said.