- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medvedev and Aliyev signed an agreement on state border2010-09-03 14:09
In Baku Dmitry Medvedev and Ilham Aliyev, the Presidents of Russia and Azerbaijan respectively, singed an agreement on the state border between the countries - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agreement registers the line of the state border from the junction of the state borders of Russia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia, to the Caspian Sea.
The sides also inked an inter-governmental accord on rational use and protection of water resources of trans-border river Samur. According to the document, a special Russian-Azerbaijani commission will be established to execute the joint management of Samur water on the basis of parity: 50/50 excluding ecological water escape.