- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Belarusian liberal democrats for recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-09-03 14:46
Belarusian liberal democrats for recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetiagt-en-newsitem-inside
Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus campaigns for recognition of independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia - GHN.
The due letter, signed by N.T. Gololobova, the spokesperson of the party, received Alexey Kazak, the chairman of the Russian trade union of students.
Sergey Gaidukevich, the head of the Liberal Democratic Party of Belarus, made a statement on recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia by his party on August 21st 2010.