- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri: Georgia will have more grain than needed2010-09-03 15:36
Nika Gilauri, the PM of Georgia, announced he received agreement of Lithuanian authorities for grain supplies.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There's an opportunity to buy grain from Lithuania as well. Political decision in this regard has already been made", Gilauri, currently staying in Vilnius, said - RosBalt.
The Georgian PM reminded that Ukraine would also provide Tbilisi with significant amount of food grain. "Actually, Ukrainian market is already open for Georgia, and there would be much more grain than Georgia needs", Gilauri announced.
Previously Bakur Kvezereli, the Minister of Agriculture of Georgia, claimed the government of Georgia was looking for new grain importers to draw the increase of prices for bread products to minimum.