- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Eduard Shevardnadze yet has nothing to say to Mikhail Gorbachev2010-09-03 16:01
Neither Eduard Shevardnadze nor Mikhail Gorbachev know what topic they will touch upon when they meet - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ex-President of the USSR arrives in Georgia in the course of World Leaders Travel on September 6th. His relations with the ex-President of Georgia started when he invited Shevardnadze to occupy the position of the Foreign Minister of USSR. But 1990 the latter stopped liking it and several months before the disintegration of the Soviet Union left as a protest against "expected dictatorship."
Other well-known world politicians are expected in Georgia, in particular, the ex-U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and ex-U.S. Secretary of Defense William J. Perry.