- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lithuania and Georgia to do business2010-09-03 17:52
Lithuania will open its business in Georgia, as the PM Nika Gilauri insisted - Business-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Now he's staying with a two-day visit in Lihuania and conducting a meeting with private sector. They discuss of "immersion" in economic spheres of each other.
"Our political cooperation is developing at the top level, but we would wish for deeper relations. Therefore with the private sector we'll have interesting meetings, we'll acquaint them with economic realities of Georgia and invite to the country to let them continue business in Georgia," Gilauri stated.
He has already met with the Lithuanian leader Dalia Grybauskaite, his Lithuanian counterpart Andrius Kubilius; will participate in Georgian-Lithuanian business forum and meet with the chairperson of Seim, Irena Degutiene.