- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian military suffered in Afghanistan2010-09-06 10:38
The Ministry of Defense of Georgia spread new information about the country's contingent casualties in Afghanistan. According to the agency, two fell victims of tragic incidents: one officer was killed by a mine; one corporal was seriously wounded in a firing.
Tentative information says Lieutenant Mukhran Shukvani was blown up by a mine and died on site. The second military, Alik Ditolendia, was attacked and lost both legs. The Ministry gives no more detail - Novosti-Gruzia.
900 Georgian military serve in Afghanistan in the framework of ISAF operation.