- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikhail Gorbachev decided not to go to Caucasus2010-09-06 10:54
Today the delegation of ex-world leaders arrives in Georgia - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
130 will arrive with a one-day visit; tomorrow they depart for Turkey, Ukraine, Russia, Azerbaijan. In the course of their tour the ex-leaders will participate in topical discussions, including political and cultural complications of the regions and non-proliferation of nuclear weapons.
"They will arrive in Batumi [Ajaria Autonomous Republic] on a ship which will enter Batumi port. In Batumi the delegation will divide into two parts, one of them will go to Tbilisi", stated Maya Khubulturi, the director of Caucasus Travel company.
According to previous messages, ex-U.S. Secretary of Defense William J.Perry; ex-U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will arrive. The participation of the ex-President of the USSR Mikhail Gorbachev isn't confirmed.
The visit will be held in the framework of World Leaders Symposium: Russia and the Black Sea which started on August 30th and will last to September 15th.