- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
French embassy employee found dead in Tbilisi2010-09-06 11:17
Anna Maria Gautier, the employee of the French embassy to Georgia, was found dead past weekend in Tbilisi. According to the diplomat's neighbours, on Friday she called the emergency, but doctors didn't find taking the 50-year old foreigner in hospital necessary.
Neighbours added she had health issues: diabetes and heart disease - Imedi TV company.
The French embassy has made no comments in regard of its employee's death so far. Statements from the embassy and the Foreign Ministry of Georgia are expected today.