- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili’s opponents want to see Gorbachev in prison2010-09-06 12:58
Representatives of many Georgian pro-opposition movements staged a mass rally in the capital, protesting against possible arrival of ex-President of the USSR Mikhail Gorbachev.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rally participants demanded immediate arrest of Gorbachev in case he arrives in Georgia. Most claims were caused by his possible involvement in April 9th 1989 events.
"If Gorbachev intends to arrive in Georgia it means the authorities of our country consist of Russian agents," Nodar Notadze, the chairman of the People's Front said.
According to previous messages Gorbachev and Condoleezza Rice must have arrived on September 7th in Georgia in the framework of the 5th international symposium of world leaders.
In fact the press service of Mikhail Gorbachev has already disclaimed his arrival in Georgia.