- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian juices are most loved in Germany2010-09-06 16:09
Gruzstat published data on export of fruit and vegetable juices in the first 6 months of 2010.
Over that period 4 567 tons of juices at the total cost of USD 3.8 mln were exported from the country. The products were delivered to 18 states of the world.
The three countries consuming most juice from Georgia are Germany, Turkey, and Greece.
Export of this product exceeded import by 37 per cent.