- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia is ready to receive OSCE monitors2008-12-04 15:41
South Ossetia is ready to receive OSCE monitors on certain terms, said Alan Pliev, the Deputy Foreign Minister of South Ossetia, responding to the statement of Greek Foreign Minister, Dora Bakoyannis. She stated: as OSCE chair in 2009, Greece will try to return monitors to South Ossetia, Gazeta.ru informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Deputy Minister, people of the republic hope that monitors will reflect the true situation. "We are either concerned in OSCE monitoring favoring the objective assessment of the situation», - he added.
«South Ossetia is a recognized state, and location of OSCE monitoring mission would reflect the true state of affairs, and in any case, we will receive OSCE representatives only through the territory of Russia», - Pliev noticed.