- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Acting President of Moldova wants to get rid of the parliament2010-09-07 10:58
Mihai Gimpu, they acting President of Moldova, intends to dissolve the parliament of the country.
He addressed the Constitutional Court of Moldova with this request - RBC. Messages say 10 days will be spent on consideration.
Not so long ago in Moldova a referendum was held, and the issue of returning the nation-wide election of the head of the state was raised, as now the President is elected by the parliament. Yet the referendum failed because of the low attendance.