- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Laborites against NATO membership2008-12-04 16:14
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the Labor party, is strongly against Georgia's joining NATO.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, all the attempts Georgia made to integrate in recent years, led to catastrophic consequences, GHN informs.
As he stated at today's press-conference, Georgia should develop as an independent state, without membership in any military alliances.
«That's the only way to save Georgia. Otherwise, we will always be a war arena between superpowers and will never become independent. That is why we need non-manipulated by outer forces administration. Today Mikhail Saakashvili's pathologic desire to join NATO disintegrated Georgia. As a result, we neither joined the alliance nor even became candidates. Instead we see Georgia divided into three parts», - Natelashvili highlighted.
In his view, the Labor Party has always protested against Georgia's membership in any military alliances.