- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Georgia: Rice planned no official meetings2010-09-07 15:32
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia disclaims information on Condoleezza Rice's having any official meetings in Georgia planned - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, the ex-Secretary of State of the U.S. paid a commercial visit in the framework of world leaders' tour.
Yesterday Rice arrived in Batumi airport and suddenly flew from Georgia to Ireland, though must have headed for Tbilisi to meet with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia.
According to the version of Georgian mass media, the sudden departure of Condoleezza Rice, the ex-U.S. Secretary of State, was caused by poor organisation of her reception in the republic. In Batumi airport none of the officials, including Saakashvili, met her.