- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Analklia port to pass in another category2010-09-07 17:59
Georgia intends to build a rival to the biggest Europe's port in Rotterdam - Business-Gruzia.
The second biggest port of Europe will be created on the basis of Anaklia, stated Spartak Yeragia, the project's author. And in the future in its scale it could be compared to ports of Rotterdam, Singapore and Shanghai. The primary aim is to connect China and Europe.
Anaklia port in its rates will surpass Batumi, Poti, and Supsa. The cost of the project isn't specified at this stage.