- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Thousands of Georgians can be deported from Poland2010-09-07 18:50
Konstantin Kavtaradze, the ambassador of Georgia to Poland announced that 3 000 Georgian citizens can face deportation from Polish emigration camps.
According to the VZGLYAD, Kavtaradze explained that most of Georgian origins staying in camps are illegal migrants trying to get asylum in Poland.
He added that over 500 Georgians have been deported from Poland recently.