- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Stubb dreams to set Georgia and Russia to negotiations2010-09-08 14:52
Alexander Stubb, the Foreign Minister of Finland, claimed that time is needed to settle conflict between Georgia and Russia, and at this stage it's important to have them both at one table - Novosti-Gruzia.
The Minister highlighted importance of Geneva Talks after August 2008 war. He noted that Antti Turunen, the Finnish envoy, represents the UN in that process.
The factors of settling conflict he called economic modernization of Georgia and maximum approximation with the EU.