- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites accuse Russia of invasion2010-09-08 18:32
Paata Jibladze, the executive secretary of the Labour party of Georgia stated he has information of Russian troops' entering the territory of Kaspi region [Shida Kartli, East Georgia].
He claimed that Russian forces went 2 kilometers deep, but authorities are intentionally concealing it.
"The Labour party of Georgia addresses the EU Monitoring Mission with the request to provide information on the issue. We also demand the authorities of Georgia and the president Mikheil Saakashvili to let the official position on the said issue be registered," the Laborite said.