- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
France to allocate 4 million euro credit to Georgia2008-12-04 18:03
French government is going to allocate a 4.69 million euro credit for Tbilisi International Airport and Gruzaeronavigatsia primary and secondary radars and other navigation equipment supplies.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The project «Financial protocol between Georgian and French governments» was presented by Georgian President to the Parliament for ratification today. It had already been discussed at parliamentary committees - the committee of industry economy and committee of budget and finance. MPs supported adding the protocol to the next plenary meeting's agenda.
The credit term counts 18 years with 6-year grace period with interest rate of 1.1.per cent per year.
The sum will be transferred to Georgia on December, 31st 2009 at latest.