- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU helps Georgia to beat radiation2010-09-09 12:13
Yesterday a meeting on working out demands for safety of radiation storages was held in the Ministry of Environment Protection and natural Resources of Georgia -1news.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The agency added Tbilisi cooperates with the EU in working out effective methods of managing radioactive wastes; specialists from France, Italy, Belgium, and Lithuania assist Georgia in development.
According to previous messages, the USA will help Georgia with personal radiation detectors. They will be distributed between emergency service and patrol department of the Interior Ministry of Georgia. New detectors will allow agencies manage control over radioactive matters.