- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Brichambaut: OSCE summit can be deranged because of Georgia2010-09-09 14:53
Marc Perrin de Brichambaut, the OSCE Secretary General, believes that summit of the organisation, planned to be held in Astana in December 2010, can be under threat of derangement because of problems in Georgia - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Secretary General announced it in the interview to Rustavi-2.
Yet he expressed hope that OSCE members would agree on basic principles and plans in regard to Georgia, even though they formed different approaches to the issue.
In the course of his visit to Georgia Brichambaut visited the refugees' dwellings, met with Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze, Speaker David Bakradze , and opposition.