- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA to introduce speech freedom in Ukraine2010-09-10 12:50
William Burns, the deputy Secretary of State of the USA, announced that Washington intends to make Ukraine provide true freedom of speech in Ukraine - RosBalt.
He claimed that situation with the speech freedom causes alert in the State Department, and it would insist on implementation of its statements. He added it isn't America's lecturing.
Burns added that struggling with corruption is impossible without free press, because these are mass media that cover the spheres where the problem exists.