- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is accused of involvement in terrorist act in Vladikavkaz2010-09-10 16:32
Russian special forces can't rule out Georgia's being privy to the blast in Vladikavkaz.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The message was spread by the Moskovskiy Komsomolets, Ekho Moskvy reports. According to the media, after the failed aggression in 2008 Tbilisi got a reason to struggle against Ossetians, and the blast was aimed to reveal the fragileness of Ossetian stability.
Shota Utiashvili, the Georgian Interior Ministry spokesman, called such publications absurd.
Previously the Ministry expressed condolences to the families of the killed and claimed ready to assist Russia.
Notorious guerrilla Doku Umarov ha already claimed of being involved in the attack, but there's no proof of it.
The blast occurred on Septmber 9th, 15 were killed], 87 were injured.
The explosion occurred near the central entrance to a market, one of the most popular places in the city.
According to the Investigations Committee under the Prosecutor General's Office of Russia, this morning a suicide attacker blew up a bomb equivalent to 30-40 kilos of TNT.
In March 2010, after two terrorist attacks in Moscow metro, Nikolai Patrushev, the Security Council Secretary, also claimed of the "Georgian trace" in the crime.