- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition cooperates with Burjanadze2008-12-05 11:34
Georgian united opposition supports the proposition of the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, Nino Burjanadze, to consolidate all political forces.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Burjanadze, Georgian administration can no lo longer be trusted and must be replaced by means of the Constitution.
"We must do everything to coordinate actions of all political forces, to make the administration be responsible for its actions", - Burjanadze said.
Most of the opposition forces share her views and believe that early elections must be held in spring 2009.
"We are ready for consolidated actions with various political forces, including Burjanadze, on common political issues as, for example, setting the dates for presidential and parliamentary elections, some changes in electoral legislation and so forth", - said Kacha Kukava, one of the leaders of the united opposition, the Secretary-General of the Conservative party, to Novosti -Gruzia (News-Georgia).
"But don't' confuse it with an alliance, that's not what it is ", - he added.