- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian elite infected with nationalism – expert2010-09-14 10:35
Andrey Suzdaltsev, the well-known Russian political scientist, claimed that ethnic nationalism has always been characteristic of Georgian authorities.
"It's a specific of Georgian elite. Georgian elite has always been infected with exactly ethnic nationalism. "Georgia for Georgians", as young Georgians say, Suzdaltsev said to the Special Letter portal.
"It's a young nationalism," he added.