- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU and IMF lent money to Greece2010-09-14 13:43
The EU and the IMF allocated Greece another tranche - EUR 6.5 bn in the framework of credit assistance - RosBalt.
The EU, IMF, and ECB are expected to give assessment to actions of Greece on cutting deficit of country's budget and reforming state economy.
In the view of Georgios Papandreu, the Greek PM, the authorities don't plan to introduce new measures of saving, as budget deficit has already been decreased from 14 to 8 per cent.