- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
ISKANDER tanker “marked” the sea2010-09-15 16:08
ISKANDER tanker was detained in the Black Sea - Novosti-Gruzia.
The crew of the vessel, flying the flag of Tunisia, is accused of environment contamination, and was caught by border police near Poti port.
Possible punishment is a GEL 65 000 [USD 35 000] fine. The captain must pay a part of the fine - GEL 2062.5 [about USD 1 130].