- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia estimated the inflow of foreign investments2010-09-16 10:40
Sakstat, the National Service of Statistics, published data on inflow of direct foreign investments. The final figure for the second quarter of 2010 was USD 197 mln.
This rate is by 11.1 per cent higher than in similar period of 2009, and by 160 per cent higher than in the first quarter of 2010, the government of Georgia reports.
32.6 per cent of the investments for the first quarter belong to real estate; 24.3 per cent - to industrial sector; 17.5 per cent - to financial sector - Novosti-Gruzia.