- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head of the Union against Economical Crime, Smuggling and Corruption arrested2010-09-16 17:21
Georgian police detained Boris Mamisashvili, the head of the Union against Economical Crime, Smuggling and Corruption - GHN.
Mamishashvili is suspected of forging documents, receiving GEL 100 [USD 55] bribes for joining the union, and of other crimes.
By now his punishment is a 2-month imprisonment. In case his guilt is proved, he can be imprisoned for 4-7 years.