- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lavrov urges OSCE to react adequately on Georgia’s actions2008-12-05 15:50
Sergey Lavrov, Russian Foreign Minister, called OSCE to react properly on actions of Georgia, in particular - on cutting South Ossetia off gas, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Considering the coming winter, these actions can be taken only as an inhumane act. We urge the OSCE to take urgent measures to avert a humanitarian disaster, which Tbilisi can be blamed for," the minister said at 16th meeting of the OSCE Foreign Affairs Ministers Council in Helsinki.
He underlined the necessity of thorough investigation in connection of the appeared data concerning OSCE monitors, who knew of Georgia's plans to attack South Ossetia.
"I think that this is absolutely unacceptable. I hope an investigation will be conducted, and we will hear its findings", Lavrov stated.