- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israel can resume arms sales to Georgia2010-09-17 19:00
Ze'ev Elkin, the chairman of the ruling parliamentary coalition of Israel, announced the country can resume arms supplies to Georgia.
It can occur in case of Russia's selling Yakhont missile defense complexes Кto Syria - Radio Liberty. Elkin said that in case Russia wishes Israel to consider its opinion, Russia itself must consider Israel's interests.
In mid August Avigdor Lieberman, the Foreign Minister, claimed that cooperation of Israel and Georgia in the military sphere was out of agenda.