- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Austrian air company disappeared from Georgian sky2010-09-20 12:03
Austrian Airlines company from Austria leaves Georgian market.
The reason is reported to be the dissatisfaction with business results - Business-Gruzia. The company urges the passengers, who booked tickets for November, re-book them in other companies.
It's also noted the company hopes to return to Georgian market in the future. Austrian Airlines explained they wish to support Georgia's economic development in the future.
The last flight will be made on October 30th, from Georgia to Vienna.