- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Spanish business wants to invest in Georgia2010-09-21 11:24
Delegation of Spanish businessmen, headed by Susanna Monje, one of the richest women of the world, arrived in Georgia yesterday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Monje is the vice-president of Barcelona FC - Business- Gruzia.
Georgi Gamsakhurdia, the first deputy State Minister for Diaspora Affairs, met with the delegation.
Spanish entrepreneurs are in the first line interested in a number of infrastructure projects, also building roads and bridges.
Gamsakhurdia added the meeting was fruitful, and expressed hope the negotiations would bring specific results.
Today the Spanish delegation must meet with Gigi Ugulava, the Mayor of Tbilisi, and Nika Gilauri, the Prime Minister of Georgia.