- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian glamour conquers Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan2010-09-21 17:14
Readers from Azerbaijan ad Kazakhstan will be given opportunity to get acquainted with Amarta, a Georgian glam magazine, Georgian mass media say citing to Irina Kacheishvili, the magazine editor-in-chief.
She believes the niche of glam magazines in these countries is free, and it will allow Amarta to win readers. They plan to start with 5 000 copies, and in case of success increase the circulation to 10 000.
In Georgia a copy of Amarta costs 7 dollars. The price abroad remains unknown. In Azerbaijan it will appear this winter.